Saturday, August 28, 2010

Five Nursery Rhymes That...

...can be horribly misunderstood.

Picked off my (two-year-old) nephew's nursery rhymes DVD, I present you with the five nursery rhymes titles that would sound twisted provided you have the right mindset. Let's get IMMATURE!

1) London's Burning.
Okay, first of all; how is that suitable material for kids? The city is burning. That's not a nursery rhyme tune. That's a 911 song.

2) Ride A Cock-Horse To Banbury Cross.
I'd...rather take the train?

3) On Top of Old Smokey.
I don't know who Old Smokey is but I' m pretty sure I don't want to be on top of him.

4) This Is The Way The Ladies Ride.
*giggles*

5) Boys and Girls Come Out to Play.
Sounds like something Freddie Krueger would say!

That's it for now, boys and girls!
Adios!

2 comments:

Zaytoon Wo Za3tar said...

Haha...that's quite disturbing Oo

Hamdy Elgammal said...

They ARE, right? And I didn't even mention Ring a Ring o'Roses...The plague nursery rhyme!